Saturday, April 8, 2017

Post 21

What happened to the twinkle in your eyes? 
The light that use to shine so bright, the one which mesmerized
Why can I know longer feel that beautiful charm?
They say you're no longer here, but I see you everywhere.

My grief seems to come in waves
Some say it's like a shipwreck,
At first I found myself drowning
The only choice I had was to float.

I find pieces of you here and there, 
You will whisper in the thrush of the waves,
I feel you push me in every other direction
Any direction other than the deep end.

My best friend, why'd you have to go
The last thing you said sticks most,
Forever and always;
So I remember, always and forever.



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, you really put good thought into this. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you did a really great job. I can tell that you worked on this poem

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow. very very pretty you can really feel the pain in the words.

    ReplyDelete